From prestigious London publisher Bloomsbury, the Epica Book represents 400 pages of creative inspiration. All the winners and selected high scoring entries are featured, plus exclusive interviews with the grand prix winners – taking you behind the scenes of the creative process.
The introduction is by Matt Eastwood, worldwide chief creative officer of J. Walter Thompson. He comments: “The awards are a celebration of curiosity. Judged by journalists; the people whose very profession demands them to be relentlessly curious.”
The Epica Book is available from the Epica Awards website, publisher Bloomsbury and selected art and design bookstores around the world.
Epica Book 29 features interviews with:
- David Lubars: Chairman and chief creative officer, BBDO
- Ben Tollett: Executive creative director, Adam&eveDDB
- Malcolm Poynton: Global chief creative officer, Cheil
- Masato Kosukegawa: Creative director, Shiseido
- Francesco Bestagno: Creative director, Demner, Merlicek & Bergmann
- Bas Korsten: Executive creative director, J. Walter Thompson Amsterdam Founded in 1987, Epica is the only creative prize awarded by journalists working for marketing and communications magazines around the world. It offers an independent jury and global press coverage. Launched as the first European advertising competition, today it is an international celebration of creativity, attracting thousands of entries from more than 70 countries